Chef Frank's Tip: After draining the pasta move it to the saute pan before it sits too long, don't let it cool! This allows the natural starches in the pasta to pick up all the juices from the bruschetta.
- 14 ounces Italian Rose Fresh Bruschetta
- 4 ounces of your favorite pasta (We chose angel hair!)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- basil leaves, sliced (garnish)
1. Cook pasta to desired tenderness.
2. While pasta is cooking, in a medium saute pan, heat Italian Rose Bruschetta on medium heat.
3. Drain pasta and add to the saute pan.
4. Add butter to give the dish a creamy texture and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Continue tossing pasta and bruschetta until thouroughly combined.
5. Place in serving dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and add basil for garnish.